- Collect and analyze needs from customers and the team and define the most suitable system requirements and specifications.
- Code to create and improve e-commerce platforms.
- Test and improve systems to the professional quality and ensure usability, excellence in UX and operational reliability.
- Plan and conduct A/B testing and collaborate with the marketing team to interpret and user behaviors objectively and implement required needs to improve the systems.
- Fully commit to promised tasks, outcome and timeline. Anticipate risks and remove potential obstacles, and solve problems proactively and timely.
- Manage and progress multiple tasks to achieve results fast and accurately. Communicate with management and stakeholders professionally.
- Prepare operating manuals and train internal users if necessary.
- *Flexibility in the work scope might be required, as this is a startup company.
- At least 3 year work experience with excellent performance and reputation - Experienced in development of LAMP web applications
- Great at programing in PHP
- Have knowledge of Git
- Understand the basic level of Object Oriented Programming
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in improving e-commerce KPI’s (e.g. CVR, the bounce rate, the basket size, retention, engagement, revenue)
- Know essence of logistics and experienced in e-commerce operations with physical goods
- Geek and eager to learn get knowledge and know new technology - Keep promises and own strong principle and commitment to achieve goals
- Highly motivated and disciplined
ความสามารถทางภาษา Able to use English fluently
- Have experience in customizing to Magento Version 2
- Have knowledge of frontend (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, LESS, jQuery,…)
- Have knowledge of System Linux (e.g. CentOS7, Bash,…)
- Have knowledge of AWS
- Have knowledge of Selenium
- Have knowledge of infrastructure (e.g. Vagrant, Ansible, Infrastructure as a code,…)
- Experienced in development of large-scale web applications
- Have management / leadership experience in system development
- Strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills
- Good at controlling your own emotions and understanding other people’s emotions
- Open minded and enjoy helping people
- Strong focus, commitment and responsibility for work