- Leverage good relationships with business partners (e.g. creative, media owners), hence the ability to obtain updated information that contributes to the work objectives, value-add to clients or a smooth campaign placement.
- Conduct professional briefings to business partners on innovations and ensure alignment to clients' objectives.
- Develop clarity on work processes and ensure clear documentation on all communications with business
- Ensure best value from all negotiations across media owners and campaigns. Manage and resolve conflicts between Level I and media owners or conflicts at own level.
- Collaborate with offline teams to develop digital media plan recommendations, integrating offline recommendations, and efficiently implement all digital campaigns.
- Think creatively to apply new technologies/platforms to drive client objectives.
- Spearheading development of new strategic and success metric platforms.
- Supervise and train Planner to deliver the best possible performance who acting as the main technical contact for all web media and be the main contact for agency and adserving partner.
- Analyze program results and help translate information into observations/learning.
- Ensure digital media deliverables are met on time and within budget and align with clients’ objectives.
- Responsible for the delivery of reports required for local, regional and global roll-ups
- Establish effective working relationships with all parties and act as first line of issue escalation; manage the resolution of issues as they arise (pre and post live) such as discrepancy between reporting systems and creative malfunctions.
- Oversee implementation of back end campaign tracking and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the related field.
- Minimum 3 years of planning experiences or any related. - Experience in team management will be advantage.
- Able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to start working immediately will be advantage.
ความสามารถทางภาษา Proficient in spoken and written English