· Act as a role model for service technicians providing them with expertise and guidance.
· Go to the field to investigate very seldom failures and help the local teams on trouble shooting in complex situations
· Support technicians by phone and email as well as with the different Solar tools.
· Support our technicians on the site if necessary with deep technical root cause analysis and failure verification
· Perform on site support for commissioning
· Work as a trainer, prepare and run training sessions on Solar offer
· Define and develop training material
· Act as a coach for local service teams and help them developing the right skills to support the customer’s faster
· Perform Site Audits if necessary and needed and provide expert reports
· Perform root-cause analysis to support Quality with 8D reports
· Act as a key person to drive continuous improvement into the existing offer and provide input to the development team of the new offer
· Collaborate actively to field services improvement, enhance customer satisfaction
We require the candidate to have in-depth knowledge and experience of inverter’s operation. Uses best practices and knowledge from internal and external to improve on services. Solves complex problems; Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Japanese speaking is
ความสามารถทางภาษา - JLPT N1 or Japanese Nationality - English Business Level