- Administer partner tags within site event container tags, including upload and removal of partner tags as well as mapping data pass back to partner tag.
- Monitoring of data capture.
- Support designing data pass business rules, and translating those business rules into conditional logic within the tag management solution.
- Liaise with ad technology vendors to launch, troubleshoot, and maintain digital campaigns.
- Provide a primary operational point of contact responsible for ensuring the timely completion (within an agreed SLA) of all critical tasks, leading group statuses, and identifying downstream barriers to success.
- Develop and maintain process plans.
- Monitor and evaluate resource utilization.
- Provide troubleshooting support around issues such as broken tags, and partner-tag misfires.
- 3+ years with 3rd Party Ad Serving experience, knowledge and extensive experience using both DCM and Sizmek interfaces is essential.
- Knowledge of other 3rd Party tools such as Atlas/FlashTalking is advantageous.
- Principal responsibilities will be planning ad serving / tagging structures and building global guidelines to govern ad server usage for key global clients
- Ensuring that adserving accounts for key clients are set up optimally for agency and client requirements.
Technical skillset requirements:
- Experience with all media/advertising technology commonly used across digital marketing channels
- Experience with commonly used Ad Serving (including Video and Rich Media) platform technologies
- Experience with commonly used Tag Management Solution technologies
- Experience with URL tagging and URL structure at an advanced level
- Market knowledge and experience working with Tag Management Solution, mainly Ensighten, Google Tag Manager and other leading site analytics solutions e.g. Signal and Tealium.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing or related sector especially on-site tracking tools
- Experienced with SQL for investigation, analysis and reporting