- Provide inputs and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of media platform to achieve goals.
- Manage co-worker with Singapore team for launch campaigns to ensure alignment with all requirements and goals.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs.
- Report market place learnings and client requests to internal team to support ongoing product development.
- Contribute to the strategic growth of Publicis’s Client through competitive insights and operational / technology-driven efficiencies.
- Develop strong industry relationships, educate and convince client seen value of used programmatic.
- BS / BA degree
- 3-5 years experience in programmatic media, advertising or relevant programmatic field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in online advertising either in account management or yield optimization at leading online ad network, ad exchange, agency, DSP (demand-side platform or agency trading desk) or optimization company
- Experience with marketing campaign design, management and analytics
- Experience with media optimization (ad pricing and buying models) through a bid management platform such as SEM, ETB platform or ad operations preferred
- Strong analytical skills: must be comfortable with MS Excel and PowerPoint, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills